TIME TO BLOOM HANDMADE SCENTED CANDLE
Specially inspired and created to be enjoyed at the time of the skincare and makeup routine, the Time to bloom Handmade scented Candle collects all the essence of Vera & the birds, taking care of even the smallest detail. From the floral and powdery heart of it warm fruity notes emerge that remind us of sensual summer nights. Wild jasmine, nutmeg, sweet peach and the scent of grass after a rainy day bring this sweet, vibrant and sophisticated candle to life.
Made with the greatest care under artisanal manufacture, under the vegan philosophy and respect for the environment.
◦ Sweet, vibrant and sophisticated scent. Thanks to its combination of jasmine, nutmeg and peach, you will enjoy a pleasant experience that you will not forget for a long time.
◦ Proudly vegan. This aromatic candle will perfume your home for hours, free of animal products. Made with high quality vegetable wax, this is a 100% vegan product.
◦ High quality cotton wick. This type of wick guarantees a unique experience, minimizing smoke emission.
◦ 100% sustainable material. Made with completely sustainable material, this fantastic candle will give you great moments of peace and well-being, whilst respecting the environment.
◦ Top Notes: herbal, orange, fruity, spicy.
◦ Body Notes: sweet peach, lemon, nutmeg and wild jasmine.
◦ Background Notes: soft woody, cedar, musk.
None of its ingredients have animal origin.
In the first use, leave the candle burning for two hours, until all the wax on the surface has become liquid. Trim the wick regularly (ideal length between 0.5cm and 0.75cm) to prevent it from smoking. When you blow out the candle, make sure the wick is straight and centered. This will ensure that the candle burns evenly to the bottom of the glass. Light the candle for thirty minutes to two hours for a perfect burn.
Candles produce a living flame, so it is necessary to take care of them and take into account the following indications:
◦ Remove from box before lighting the candle.
◦ Never leave a lit candle unattended.
◦ Burn candles out of reach of children and/or pets.
◦ Do not put the candles too close together, always leave a minimum distance of 15cm between the lit candles.
◦ Do not light candles on or near any flammable item or other surface that emits heat.
◦ Wax residues and stains on fabric are easily removed with the help of a hot iron and blotting paper. The latter absorbs the wax by heating it.
◦ Keep the wick with a length of 0.7 to 1.0 cm. This is the optimal length of the wick. A wick that is too long produces soot.
◦ Make sure that every time a candle is lit, the wick is that length. Trim it with scissors if necessary. In this way, the candle will burn cleanly without producing smoke. If charcoal build-up, remove it before lighting the candle.
◦ Always light the candles for a minimum of 45 minutes and a maximum of 3 hours for good combustion.
◦ Always leave the candle clean of bits of wick, matches or carbon. This could create a second flame capable of causing a second combustion or risk of fire.
Peninsula: € 3.50 (home delivery) € 2.95 (collection point) | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 (home delivery) € 6.95 (collection point) | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
France, Luxembourg, Germany or Belgium: € 7.95 (collection point)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
Shipping samples: free | 6 to 12 business days
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.