Privacy and data protection policy
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Owner exposes his identification data.
Vera & the Birds Beauty, S.L
Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Volume 4289, Folio 223, Sheet A-169575 Inscription 1.
C / Fatxo, 11.
03202 - Elche (Alicante)
Vera and the Birds provides access to a multitude of information or products (hereinafter, "the content") on the Internet belonging to Vera and the Birds to which the User may have access. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the web. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
In said registration, the User will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent use of it. The User agrees to make proper use of the content that Vera and the Birds offers through its website and, for example, but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith activities. and to public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Vera and the Birds, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Vera and the Birds reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or security. public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Vera and the Birds will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, social networks or other participation tools.
4. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Vera and the Birds complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights and other regulations in force at all times and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the processing of their personal data.
To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the User may request at email@example.com, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions for the processing of their data in each case. , informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communication of data to third parties, where appropriate.
Likewise, Vera and the Birds informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
In this privacy notice we explain how we collect and process your personal data through our website www.veraandthebirds.com including any information you provide us when you register for our newsletter, participate in sweepstakes or any action that requires the collection of your data personal.
The use of the website www.veraandthebirds.com is reserved for people over 18 years of age, so when you provide your data you comply with this requirement.
Vera and the Birds is the controller of your data and Alexandra López Capitelli is responsible for them.
VERA AND THE BIRDS BEAUTY SL
CALLE FATXO, NUM. eleven
03202 ELCHE / ELX - (ALICANTE)
4.1.- WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We collect personal data such as:
- Identification data: Name and surname, name of your company or username.
- Contact information: email, billing address, billing address of your company and telephone.
- Transaction data: can include details about your payments and other details about purchases you have made at veraandthebirds.com
- Technical data: login data, internet protocol address, browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, time zone configuration and location, operating system, platform and other technology that you use in the devices with which you access the website.
- Profile data: Your username and password, purchases, orders, interests, preferences, comments and responses to surveys in which you have participated.
- Usage data: information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communication data: your preferences to receive our marketing communications and communication preferences.
We can also process supplementary data from your personal data, data that does not reveal your identity and as such, is not personal data, for example review of usage data to calculate the percentage of website users who use a specific feature of the site. . In the event that these data were linked to your personal data, they would be treated as personal data, mentioned above.
We do not collect data from you that involves sensitive information, that is, data about your race, religion, ethnic origin, religious or political beliefs, philosophies, your sexual orientation or union affiliation, information related to health or genetic and biometric data. We also do not collect information about criminal offenses or convictions.
4.2.- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We collect your data through different methods:
- Direct interaction.
You provide us with data by filling in forms on www.veraandthebirds.com, otherwise, or by communicating with us by post, telephone, mail or otherwise, when:
- You create a user account.
- You place an order on the web.
- You subscribe to our newsletter.
- You request some type of information, about products, points of sale, etc.
- You participate in sweepstakes, promotions or surveys.
- Automated interaction.
- Through third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data from you through third parties and public sources such as:
- Web analytics providers like Google or Shopify.
- Advertising media such as Facebook, outside the EU.
- Search information providers such as Google, outside the EU.
- Other marketplaces such as Promofarma, Amazon.
- Financial and transaction data from technical, payment and delivery service providers such as Envialia, Paypal, Shopify Payments, Aplazame.
The user accepts that all their personal data are fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method.
This acceptance is extended to third parties that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
4.3.- FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as the case may be, the following:
- your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc);
- economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter),
- data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory (*), since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, it is possible that you will not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you will not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
We describe the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legal reasons for which we will process that data. Also what is our legitimate interest when relevant.
We may process your personal data for various legal reasons depending on what it is being used for. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information about it or want to withdraw your consent.
- Purpose: Register as a new customer
Type of Data: identity and contact
Legal Basis: Identify yourself as a user and give you access to the different functionalities of the account.
- Purpose: For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with us on the web.
Type of Data: identity, contact, financial, transactions, marketing and communication.
Legal Basis: Carry out a contract or purchase agreement. Manage the payment of the products and activate mechanisms to prevent potential fraud during the purchase process.
Type of Data: identity, contact, profile, marketing and communication.
Legal Basis: Formalize the due contract, comply with our legal obligations, for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and study the use of products by our customers.
- Purpose: Participate in sweepstakes or surveys, questionnaires, reviews.
Type of Data: identity, contact, profile, use, marketing and communication.
Legal Basis: Carry out promotional actions, manage your subscription to the newsletter, disseminate on the web or on social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
Purpose: To administer and protect our company and website, (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data hosting).
Type of Data: identity, contact and technical.
Legal basis: Legitimate interests, continuing the business, provision of administration services and information technology, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a reorganization of the company. Necessary to comply with our legal obligation.
- Purpose: To deliver interesting content and advertisements to you, to be able to measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising actions.
Type of Data: identity, contact, profile, use, marketing and communication, technical.
Legal Basis: For our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and study the use of products by our customers, to be able to develop them, grow our business and improve the marketing strategy.
Purpose: Use of data analysis to improve our website, products, marketing, customer relations and UX.
Type of Data: technical and use.
Legal Basis: For our legitimate interests to define type of customers for the products, keep the site updated and relevant, develop the business and improve marketing strategies.
- Purpose: Make recommendations and suggestions about products that may be of interest to you.
Type of Data: identity, contact, technical, use and profile.
Legal Basis: For our legitimate interests in developing new products and growing the business.
You will receive communications from Vera and the Birds if:
- You requested information, made an order or started the purchase process.
- If you provided your data and checked the corresponding box to request and authorize the sending of newsletters.
- In any case, as long as you have not requested to stop receiving such communications.
- If we need to share your personal data with third parties for commercial purposes, we will obtain your consent in advance.
You can request that we stop sending you communications at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com or unsubscribing from any newsletter.
If you choose not to receive further communications, this will not apply to the personal data that you have provided us after making a product purchase on our website, to leave your review or other services or transactions to comply with legal requirements.
Change of purpose
We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we consider it reasonable that we should use it for another reason and the reason is compatible with the initial purpose and always within the current law.
If we need to use your personal information for a purpose unrelated to what we originally collected your data for, we will notify you and explain the legal reason for doing so.
4.4.- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
We may have to share your data with the companies that we indicate below for the purposes that we have listed in the previous section:
IT and systems administration service providers:
- Hosting: Shopify Inc. with address at 150 Elgin Syreet, Ottawa ON, K2P1L4 treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at veraandthebirds.com.
- Web platform: Shopify Inc. with address at 150 Elgin Syreet, Ottawa ON, K2P1L4 treats the data in order to perform its platform services at veraandthebirds.com.
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp, located in Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 - Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, hosted by the EU Privacy Shield, treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to veraandthebirds.com.
- Holded technologies S.L: C / Provenza 275, 4, 08037, BARCELONA.
- Facebook Ireland, Ltd: 4 Grand Canal Square. Grand Canal Harbor. Dublin 2, Ireland
- Typeform, S.L: Carrer Bac de Roda, 163, local, 08018 - Barcelona (Spain)
- Aplazame, S.L .: calle Tiziano 5, 28020, Madrid
- Others: Professional advisers, such as managers, lawyers, auditors, marketing agencies and insurers who provide consulting, advisory, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
4.5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS.
Some of Vera and the birds' service providers are located outside the European Economic Area, so the processing of the personal data you provide will involve a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Countries outside the EEA do not always afford the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Whenever we transfer your data outside the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of data security by ensuring that at least one of the following measures is met:
We only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission considers to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
When we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts, codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission that provide the same protection for personal data as in Europe.
When we use US-based providers, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection for personal data shared between Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards are available we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent or request further information about our data transfer mechanism outside the EEA at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.6.- DATA SECURITY
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, consultants, etc. who have a business need to know. They will only handle your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breaches and will notify you and any relevant regulatory body in the event of such a breach.
4.7.- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we have collected it, including to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
In establishing the appropriate period for retaining your personal data, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we collect your data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and applicable legal requirements.
In certain circumstances, we may anonymise your data for statistical research purposes, in which case we may use this information on an unanonymised basis without notice.
4.8.- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act are:
Request access to your personal data.
Request rectification of your personal data.
Request the deletion of your personal data.
Request the transfer of your personal data.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request the right to data portability.
Request the restriction of processing and not to be subject to individualised decisions.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com. Furthermore, in the event that any of your rights have been infringed, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the AEPD's website: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it. We may also contact you to request further information in relation to your request to expedite our response.
We aim to respond to any request within approximately one month, occasionally it may take longer if your request is more complex or involves multiple requests, in which case we will notify you and keep you updated.
4.9.- THIRD PARTY LINKS.
This website includes links to third party websites, clicking on them or enabling those links may allow third parties to collect or share your data. We do not control those third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
In the event that Vera and the Birds provides links to other sites on the Internet, Vera and the Birds does not exercise any control over such sites and content.
Vera and the Birds will not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Vera and the Birds and the User shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Elche.