Summer fruits that take care of your skin
No, we are not going to talk about miracle diets (which we already know do not exist) or bikini surgery (we would be a little late) or nonsense of this type that we are already tired of reading and hearing and that we do not care about They don't even give us
What really matters to us at Vera and the birds is that you take care of yourself, that you pamper yourself and that you treat your skin and your body with all the love in the world , only you can do this job and if you do it naturally, that's it. Yes, yes, we are your unconditional fans, hahahaha Love is in the air!
And it is that as they say, beauty is on the inside, and I would say rather, although it is not so poetic, Beauty starts from within and not only at the level of food, the better you eat, the better the health of your body and your skin, but also on a mental level... but we'd better touch on this topic in another post, don't you think? Better we get into flour than otherwise we won't even finish tomorrow; D.
In this today, what we are going to talk about is 3 foods that will benefit the appearance of your skin in summer and that should not be missing from your diet in these days of sun and extreme heat that lie ahead.
You already know that it is advisable to eat 5 pieces of fruit or vegetables a day. Among them we highlight these 3 for their contribution to you and your skin. Let's see them!
- Perfect for HYDRATING our skin in summer, it contains 91% WATER.
- High content of Vitamin C
- It is diuretic
- Contains other vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1 and B2
- Great ally against ACNE, due to its citrulline content that manages to retain that hydration and lycopene that has anti-inflammatory properties.
It is so beneficial for the skin that you can even apply it as a mask.
For a glowing face and skin free of impurities, drink a juice of this wonderful fruit every day, you will see how your skin looks like a movie.
- Originally from China, in the East it is known as a sign of immortality for its rejuvenating properties.
- Contains Vitamins A (helps tissue growth and repair), E (improves skin health) and C (rebuilds tissues), the 3 highly antioxidants.
- Helps delay the appearance of the first signs of aging, expression lines or wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Due to its beta-carotene content, it is a perfect ally to show off a quick precious tan, helping us to combat the damage that the sun does to our skin.
- Another perfect ally for skin with acne or dry skin.
Do you want to get even more out of the peach? Try this...
Peach Natural Mask
- Medium peach with skin
- Medium Natural Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix these 4 elements well and beat them in the blender, then apply it on that pretty face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
Remove with plenty of water.
- Another bomb of antioxidants, CHERRIES, in addition to being incredibly good (... it has been noticed that it is my favorite fruit) provide our skin with a large number of benefits.
- Contains Vitamin C that helps us:
- Fight the signs of aging
- Fight bacteria and viruses
- Improves wound healing and inflammation that they cause (a 10 for acne-prone skin)
- Helps maintain skin firmness (younger looking skin)
- It also contains as above vitamins A, C and E.
Something you may not have known, cherries also contain melatonin, a substance that induces sleep, meaning that in addition to being younger you will be more rested and therefore your skin will look amazing.
Take a little bit of this fruit every afternoon and keep your skin perfect and ready for summer.
Do you like these fruits? Do you consume them regularly? Tell us... how do you feel?