WHITE & PINK CLAY FACIAL SOAP
Vera & the Birds’ White and Pink Clay Facial Soap is made with natural ingredients and has been made following an artisan cold saponification method.
Its blend of white and pink clays deeply cleanse your skin, removing all impurities and leaving it soft and moist. This solid soap is suitable for use with all skin types, but it is especially indicated for dry or normal skins requiring deep cleansing.
Discover the benefits of natural soaps in our blog post.
100 g | Vegan | Recyclable and sustainable packaging
◦ Deep cleansing. It produces a rich and creamy lather to cleanse your skin gently, kindly and effectively. Its use will leave your skin feeling silky and delicately perfumed.
◦ Made through a cold saponification process. Unlike industrial saponification processes that heat up the oils to over 200 degrees, this artisan method is more laborious and costly, but the vegetable oils are not subject to high temperatures at any time, which fully protects their beneficial properties by maintaining them unaltered.
◦ Zero waste. Its solid format means that packaging requirements are drastically reduced, making it a more sustainable option, in line with our imperative to reduce our impact on the environment.
◦ Recyclable and sustainable packaging. The packaging in contact with the soap is made of PLA, a biodegradable polymer made from 100% renewable resources, such as corn, beets, wheat and other starch-rich substances. The outer paper, which features our beautiful illustrations, is 100% recyclable.
◦ Artisan manufacturing process. Made with loving care through an artisan method, meaning that each bar is unique and therefore each one may have small variations in colour due to the ingredients used.
◦ Practical. Take it with you on flights with no restrictions. Since it is a solid soap, it takes up less room in your luggage, making it perfect for taking on trips.
◦ Olive and coconut oil. Olive oil is rich in oleic acid, vitamin E and beta-carotene, and contains high amounts of antioxidants. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids such as lauric and myristic acid, as well as vitamins E and K, both of which are extremely nourishing, helping to maintain your skin soft and silky. These are the vegetable oils that form the basis of the soap and are present at the beginning of the manufacturing process. Following the saponification process, olive and coconut soaps are obtained (sodium olivate and sodium cocoate) together with the natural glycerin produced by the process. Once the oils have been turned into soap, they disappear, transferring their properties to the soap.
◦ White clay. Also known as kaolin. Its white colour is the result of washing the clay in water. It is less absorbent than other clays, making it ideal for dry, sensitive, dull skins, since it provides a rejuvenating, remineralising and soothing effect.
◦ Red clay. It is obtained mainly from volcano dust and is also known as ‘pink clay’. Its characteristic colour is produced by its high oligist or haematite content and by the iron and copper oxides. It is the greasiest of all the clays, thus it has a lesser absorbency and adsorbent capacity, so it is less drying than other clays. This is why it is indicated for drier and more sensitive skins.
◦ Glycerin. Its primary benefit is that of hydrating and softening the skin thanks to its moisturising properties.
◦ Sage essential oil. This essential oil is obtained from dry sage leaves through a steam distillation process. Sage is a herb that originated in Spain and the south of France and grows in scrubland and stony soils. It is often used as a relaxant in aromatherapy. It provides an aromatic aroma, thus making any additional perfume unnecessary.
Apply to wet skin with a gentle massage. It can be used on the face, neck and chest area. Rinse off with plenty of water and dry.
Store the bar of soap in a cool, dry place. Each bar of soap may have a slightly different colour and shape, since they are produced with an artisan method, using natural ingredients.
Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mucous membranes, intimate areas and open wounds.
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM COCOATE, AQUA, GLYCERIN, SALVIA LAVANDULIFOLIA, KAOLIN (WHITE CLAY), ILLITE (RED CLAY), D-LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
*FROM ESSENTIAL OILS.
Peninsula: € 3.50 (home delivery) € 2.95 (collection point) | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 (home delivery) € 6.95 (collection point) | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
France, Luxembourg, Germany or Belgium: € 7.95 (collection point)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
Shipping samples: free | 6 to 12 business days
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.