WHITE & PINK CLAY FACIAL SOAP
Vera & the Birds’ White and Pink Clay Facial Soap is made with natural ingredients and has been made following an artisan cold saponification method.
Its blend of white and pink clays deeply cleanse your skin, removing all impurities and leaving it soft and moist. This solid soap is suitable for use with all skin types, but it is especially indicated for dry or normal skins requiring deep cleansing.
Discover the benefits of natural soaps in our blog post.
100 g | Vegan | Recyclable and sustainable packaging
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT!
◦ Deep cleaning. It offers a rich and creamy foam to clean in a gentle, respectful and effective way. After use, the skin remains silky and delicately scented.
◦ Made by cold saponification. Unlike the industrial saponification process that heats the oils above 200 degrees, the artisanal method is more laborious and expensive but the vegetable oils are not subjected to high temperatures at any time, respecting their benefits to the maximum, therefore that keep their properties intact.
◦ Zero waste. Being in solid format, the need for packaging is drastically reduced, being a more sustainable option that responds to the imperative of reducing our environmental impact.
◦ Recycled and sustainable packaging. The first wrapper in contact with the soap is made with PLA, a biodegradable polymer that originates from 100% renewable resources such as corn, beets, wheat and other products rich in starch. The outer paper, on which the beautiful illustrations are captured, is 100% recycled.
◦ Artisanal manufacturing. Made with the greatest care and in an artisanal manner, that is why each tablet is unique and there may be small variations in shades due to the ingredients used.
◦ Practical. You can take it on trips without restriction on airplanes. Being a solid bar of soap, in addition to lasting longer, it takes up less volume, making it perfect for traveling with it.
◦ Olive and coconut. Olive oil is very rich in oleic acid, vitamin E and beta-carotene, and has a high antioxidant content. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids such as lauric and myristic, as well as vitamin E and K. Both are very nutritious and help make the skin soft and silky. They are the vegetable oils that form the base of soap and are present at the beginning of the manufacturing process. After the saponification reaction, olive and coconut soaps (sodium olivate and sodium cocoate) are obtained, along with the natural glycerin inherent to the process. Once the oils are transformed into soap, they disappear, transmitting their properties to the soap.
◦ White clay . Known as kaolin. Its color is due to the fact that it is a clay washed by water. It contains a less absorbent power than the rest of the clays, it is ideal for dry, sensitive or dull skin, due to its rejuvenating, remineralizing and calming effect.
◦ Red clay. Its origin is mainly from powders of volcanic origin and it is also known as 'pink clay'. Its characteristic color is due to its high content of oligist or hematite and iron and copper oxides. Of all the clays, it is one of the fattiest, thus having less absorbent and adsorbent capacity, which is why it tends to be less drying than the others. Therefore, it is indicated even for dry and sensitive skin.
◦ Glycerin. Its main benefit is to hydrate and soften the skin thanks to its moisturizing properties.
◦ Sage essential oil. Its essential oil is obtained from the dried leaf by steam extraction from the plant. It is a species of herbaceous plant, native to Spain and southern France and we can find it in the thickets of rocky soils. In aromatherapy it is widely used as a relaxant. It gives it an aromatic touch without the need to add perfume.
HOW TO USE IT + INCI
Apply to damp skin and massage gently, it can be used on the face, neck and décolleté. Rinse with plenty of water and dry.
Store the bar of soap in a cool, dry place. The different bars of soap may be slightly different in tone and shape as it is an artisanal process produced with ingredients of natural origin.
Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, intimate areas and open wounds.
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM COCOATE, AQUA, GLYCERIN, SAGE LAVANDULIFOLIA, KAOLIN (WHITE CLAY), ILLITE (RED CLAY), D-LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
*FROM ESSENTIAL OILS.
Peninsula: € 3.50 | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.