Pumice & Ginger Body Scrub Soap
The Pumice & Ginger Body Scrub Soap is especially indicated for body and hand exfoliation and delivers a balance between gentle cleansing and a peeling. Luxuriate in the soft citrus notes that will permeate your skin for hours. The subtle spice notes of cardamom, cloves and ginger will delight your senses for a pleasurable and unique experience.
Vera & the Birds’ body scrub soap is made with natural ingredients and has been made following an artisan method of cold saponification.
100 g | Vegan | Recyclable and sustainable packaging
WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT!
◦ Effective exfoliation. The micronized pumice particles perform a deep physical exfoliation. In addition, being in a soapy base makes the exfoliation pleasant.
◦ Made by cold saponification. Unlike the industrial saponification process that heats the oils above 200 degrees, the artisanal method is more laborious and expensive. In this way, the vegetable oils are not subjected to high temperatures at any time, respecting their benefits as much as possible, so they maintain their properties intact.
◦ Zero waste . Being in solid format, the need for packaging is drastically reduced, being a more sustainable option that responds to the imperative of reducing our environmental impact.
◦ Recycled and sustainable packaging. The first wrapper in contact with the soap is made with PLA, a biodegradable polymer that originates from 100% renewable resources such as corn, beets, wheat and other products rich in starch. The outer paper, on which the beautiful illustrations are captured, is 100% recycled.
◦ Artisanal manufacturing. Made with the greatest care and in an artisanal manner, each tablet is unique and there may be small variations in shades, due to the ingredients used.
◦ Practical. You can take it on trips without restriction on airplanes. Being a solid bar of soap, in addition to lasting longer, it takes up less volume, making it perfect for traveling with it.
◦ Pumice. It is a volcanic rock with low density, light and porous, formed by components that have joined together during the cooling of highly viscous magma. Qualities that make it the natural exfoliating ingredient par excellence.
◦ Delicious citrus aroma along with the vibrant spicy touch of cardamom, cloves and ginger will stimulate your senses with each use.
◦ Olive and coconut. Olive oil is very rich in oleic acid, vitamin E and beta-carotene, and has a high antioxidant content. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids such as lauric and myristic, as well as vitamin E and K. Both are very nutritious and help make the skin soft and silky. They are the vegetable oils that form the base of soap and are present at the beginning of the manufacturing process. After the saponification reaction, olive and coconut soaps (sodium olivate and sodium cocoate) are obtained, along with the natural glycerin inherent to the process. Once the oils are transformed into soap, they disappear, transmitting their properties to the soap.
◦ Glycerin. Its main benefit is to hydrate and soften the skin thanks to its moisturizing properties.
HOW TO USE IT + INCI
External use. Apply to damp skin and gently massage hands and/or body. Rinse with plenty of water and dry. Intense exfoliation. Do not use daily, space uses according to need. Exclusive body use, do not use on the face.
Recommendation: Keep it in a dry and cool place.
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM COCOATE, AQUA, PUMICE, GLYCERIN, PARFUM, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM BARK POWDER, LINALOOL*, D-LIMONENE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. *NATURALLY PRESENT IN THE PERFUME
Peninsula: € 3.50 | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.
As they are not liquid and take up very little space, soaps are ideal to take with you on a trip.