Perfecting serum with 1% Bakuchiol
Our perfecting serum is a concentrated night-time treatment that your skin needs to restore its radiancy in the morning. Bakuchiol is its key active ingredient. This is a super ingredient known as a natural alternative to retinol and is suitable for sensitive skins.
After one month of use of this extraordinary serum, you will notice a notable reduction in wrinkles and expression lines, restoring a fresh and youthful appearance and redefining the outline of your face.
30 ml | Vegan | Glass bottle with dropper | Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins |99.62% Naturally sourced ingredients
◦ Skin visibly rejuvenated. Thanks to the presence of powerful active ingredients such as 1% bakuchiol and hyaluronic acid, you skin will become firmer and more supple. Wrinkles fill out and expression lines fade to leave a more uniform and even skin tone.
◦ Sebum-regulating action. Especially indicated for greasy skins prone to spots and other imperfections, since the sebum-regulating properties of Bakuchiol visibly improves your skin.
◦ It smooths out the texture of your skin, evening out its tone, softening it, resulting in an improved skin tone and surface. It treats small uneven patches and blemishes, resulting in a more even skin tone.
◦ Soft and silky face. From the first application, your skin will improve, with no rough patches or dryness, and it will feel more soft and supple.
◦ Intense hydration. Its powerful active ingredients work together to improve the skin’s natural hydration factor and retain moisture to deliver longer-lasting hydration. Its velvety, fluid texture, combined with its gentle lily-of-the-valley aroma makes applying this serum a sensuous experience.
◦ Bakuchiol. This is an innovative and effective ingredient sourced from the seeds of the babchi plant. In several studies, its seeds have been shown to have the same positive effects as retinol, but is better tolerated by the skin. It can be used on every skin type, including the most sensitive skins, during the day or at night, since it is not photosensitive or unstable as retinol is, which degrades under exposure to sunlight and as the skin becomes thinner, it becomes more exposed.
It is ideal for greasy and acne-prone skins because it is a powerful sebum-regulating and anti-acne agent, with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Among its many benefits is its capacity to hydrate the skin by regulating the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and aquaporin 3. It also stimulates the production of collagen I, III and IV, which improves the skin’s elasticity, firmness, texture and luminosity, plus it is a magnificent antioxidant. This all makes it perfect for use in anti-aging treatments.
◦ High-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid. Extremely hydrating as its high molecular weight allows it to retain a higher percentage of water. It enhances the vital functions involved in the re-epithelialization process through many of its properties, including that of combatting free radicals. This active ingredient, together with the bakuchiol, produces a synergic effect in delaying skin aging.
◦ Organic aloe vera. Moisturising and softening, it improve the skin’s natural hydration factor. It also possesses anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and is a tissue-regenerating agent.
◦ Biosaccharide Gum-1. This is a soothing, natural active ingredient that delivers long-lasting hydration resulting from the formation of a moisturising film that helps to retain water in the epidermis. It is able to stimulate cell renewal and aids the effectiveness of the skin’s protective barrier. All these properties make it the perfect active ingredient for use in products designed to prevent premature aging.
We have published a post with questions and answers about this new active ingredient. Visit our blog now: "Bakuchiol: Everything you need to know about this ingredient that will change your facial routine”
Night-time treatment. Apply 3-4 drops to your clean, dry face. Pat to gently massage in with your fingers. Use the multi-corrector eye cream in the area around your eyes, taking care not to mix the two products. After applying the serum, you can apply your usual treatment if your skin needs it. But, please wait 10-15 minutes before doing so to allow the serum’s ingredients to be absorbed completely.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, *ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, BAKUCHIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, LYSOLECITHIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PULLULAN, SILICA, SCLEROTIUM GUM, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM LEVULINATE, SODIUM ANISATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PARFUM, **CITRONELLOL, **GERANIOL, **LINALOOL.*INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC SOURCE. **NATURALLY PRESENT IN THE PARFUM.
Our products’ unique design lies in our process of restyling. You may receive this product with the same illustration and the same formula, but with a slightly different design.
Peninsula: € 3.50 | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.