Botanical Nude Tonic
Inspired by a desire to proudly show off our naked skin, the new Botanical Nude Tonic smooths out your skin’s texture, improving its tone, and preparing it for subsequent treatments. Formulated for the perfect balance of exfoliant and moisturising ingredients, this innovative tonic treats imperfections, corrects the skin’s pH balance and minimises pores without drying out or damaging the skin.
Botanical Nude Tonic contains 4% extract of white willow, known as a natural salicylic acid, as well as other active ingredients, such as lactic acid, resulting in a perfect synergy that will revitalise your skin.
We answer all the questions you may have about this fabulous product in our blog post.
200 ml | Vegan | Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins |99.26% Naturally sourced ingredients
◦ It tones, rebalances and conditions you skin. This is an important step in your skincare routine as it helps to tone and regulate the pH balance after cleansing your skin, thus preparing it for further treatments. It will do this gently, without causing irritation, thanks to its calming and hydrating active ingredients.
◦ More refined and rejuvenated complexion. Its concentration of lactic acid, the mildest acid of all the AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) speeds up cell renewal, smoothing out your skin’s texture, refining it and restoring its lost uniformity.
◦ Minimises the appearance of pores. Its high content of white willow extract, known as a natural alternative to salicylic acid, is extremely effective in treating pores: it unblocks them and reduces their appearance, leaving your skin visibly more attractive.
◦ Reduces and corrects blemishes. Its combination of active ingredients is designed to reduce blemishes on the skin and to help to control their appearance.
◦ It improves the penetration of any subsequent treatments. Its gentle exfoliant action promotes cell renewal which improves the absorption of the active ingredients of subsequent treatments.
◦ Refreshing sensation. It delivers a unique sensory experience, a burst of freshness with its delicate menthol, citrusy aroma, carefully selected to stimulate your senses as you feel its freshness on your skin.
◦ Naturally sourced salicylic acid. This extract is obtained from the bark of the white willow tree (Salix Alba Bark Extract) which is known as a natural alternative to salicylic acid. It is present in 4% of the formula, and its particles can be seen in the product. It has potent skin-refining properties as it dissolves the bonds between dead cells that dull the skin’s tone and make it more opaque, thus restoring your skin, leaving your face looking smoother and brighter. It also treats and corrects blemishes and produces a marked improvement in the appearance of pores.
◦ Lactic acid. This is the gentlest acid of all the AHAs (alpha-hydroxyacids), making it suitable for use even on dry and sensitive skins. It can be obtained from the sugars of several foodstuffs, such as plants, fruit and milk. Ours is obtained from beets, a plant source, thus making it suitable for vegans. It acts through a chemical exfoliation process, which improves your face’s appearance, tone and texture, reducing imperfections, including minor pigmentation irregularities, that may fade with continued use. It also stimulates the production of collagen, resulting in a firmer complexion.
◦ Betaine. This is extracted from sugar beet or sugar cane and has a powerful moisturising effect to protect our skin from irritation.
◦ Organic aloe vera. It enhances the skin’s natural hydration factor and has a softening effect. It is also rich in essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins A, C and E, minerals and enzymes, which help eliminate the free radicals that are responsible for skin aging.
◦ Extract of eclipta prostrata. Plant-sourced cosmetic active ingredient developed to transmit the overall feeling of freshness and wellbeing of these plants, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine.
◦ Mint and lemon essential oils. Brings a splash of refreshing citrus aroma to the product for an invigorating experience in every sense, so no additional perfume is required.
◦ Black carrot. Rich in vitamin A, this root vegetable imbues the tonic with its pretty salmon pink hue, making any additional colourant unnecessary. Its pink shade is the result of a natural pigment and could therefore vary slightly over time.
Apply mornings and at night on clean skin, tapping it in lightly using a reusable makeup remover pad or with your fingertips. Blend in gently, moving your fingers outwards to the outer edge of your face, avoiding the eye area.
Apply the tonic just after cleansing your face, when your skin is perfectly clean. After use, you can continue with your usual beauty routine.
Due to its nature and composition, the tonic has an acidic pH, in the range of 4 to 4.5. This is what makes the product so effective, because it stimulates cell renewal.
It has been tested on sensitive skins with excellent results in terms of skin compatibility, but due to the product’s pH value, on some skin types, it is normal to notice a slight tingling sensation when it is first applied, which will disappear almost immediately. If the tingling sensation persists or if your skin becomes red over time, we recommend removing the product with water because there are some skins that may not tolerate acidic products.
Our products’ unique design lies in our process of restyling. You may receive this product with the same illustration and the same formula, but with a slightly different design.
INGREDIENTES: AQUA, *ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BETAINE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, SALIX ALBA BARK EXTRACT, ECLIPTA PROSTRATA EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA LEAF, EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, ANTHOCYANINS, BENZOIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CI 14720, **CITRAL, **LIMONENE.
.*INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC SOURCE. **PRESENT IN THE ESSENTIAL OIL.
Peninsula: € 3.50 (home delivery) € 2.95 (collection point) | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 (home delivery) € 6.95 (collection point) | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
France, Luxembourg, Germany or Belgium: € 7.95 (collection point)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
Shipping samples: free | 6 to 12 business days
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.