PINK GRAPEFRUIT SOAP
Vera & the Birds’ Pink Grapefruit Soap is made with natural ingredients and has been made following an artisan method of cold saponification.
This solid soap is indicated for the gentle cleansing of your hands and body, so keep it handy in your soap dish. After using it, all your senses will feel alive thanks to its energising aroma of grapefruit essential oil.
Discover the benefits of natural soaps in our blog post.
100 g | Vegan | Recyclable and sustainable packaging
◦ Deep cleansing. It produces a rich and creamy lather to cleanse your skin gently, kindly and effectively. Its use will leave your skin feeling silky and delicately perfumed.
◦ Made through a cold saponification process. Unlike industrial saponification processes that heat up the oils to over 200 degrees, this artisan method is more laborious and costly, but the vegetable oils are not subject to high temperatures at any time, thus unaltering their properties to fully protect their benefits.
◦ Zero waste. Its solid format means that packaging requirements are drastically reduced, making it a more sustainable option, in line with our imperative to reduce our impact on the environment.
◦ Recyclable and sustainable packaging. The packaging around the soap is made of PLA, a biodegradable polymer made from 100% renewable resources, such as corn, beets, wheat and other starch-rich substances. The outer paper, which features our beautiful illustrations, is 100% recyclable.
◦ Artisan manufacturing process. Made with loving care through an artisan method, meaning that each bar is unique and therefore each one may have small variations in colour due to the ingredients used.
◦ Practical. Take it with you on flights with no restrictions. Since it is a solid soap, it takes up less room in your luggage, making it perfect for taking on trips.
◦ Olive and coconut oil. Olive oil is rich in oleic acid, vitamin E and beta-carotene, and contains high amounts of antioxidants. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, such as lauric and myristic acid, as well as vitamins E and K, both of which are extremely nourishing, helping to maintain your skin soft and silky. These are the vegetable oils that form the basis of the soap and are present at the beginning of the manufacturing process. Following the saponification process, olive and coconut soaps are obtained (sodium olivate and sodium cocoate) together with the natural glycerin produced by the process. Once the oils have been turned into soap, they disappear, transferring their properties to the soap.
◦ Glycerin. Its primary benefit is that of hydrating and softening the skin thanks to its moisturising properties.
◦ Grapefruit essential oil. Its vibrant, energising aroma will transport your senses to citrus heaven.
Apply to wet skin with a gentle massage. You can use it on both your hands and body. Rinse off with plenty of water and dry.
Store the bar of soap in a cool, dry place. Each bar of soap may have a slightly different colour and shape, since they are produced with an artisan method, using natural ingredients.
Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mucous membranes, intimate areas and open wounds.
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM COCOATE, AQUA, GLYCERIN, D-LIMONENE*, CITRUS PARADISI PEEL OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. *NATURALLY PRESENT IN THE PARFUM.
Peninsula: € 3.50 (home delivery) € 2.95 (collection point) | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 (home delivery) € 6.95 (collection point) | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
France, Luxembourg, Germany or Belgium: € 7.95 (collection point)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
Shipping samples: free | 6 to 12 business days
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.