Oily Hair Solid Shampoo
Our Oily Hair Solid Shampoo for hair that is prone to greasiness, cleans your hair and cares for your scalp. The lime and sage extract will keep your scalp clean as well has having a unique, subtle, delicious fragrance.
Enjoy its mild lather and take your senses on an invigorating journey that will make you feel like new.
Our solid shampoo forms part of our zero waste range, making it ideal for anyone looking for a plastic-free product while keeping their hair clean and silky soft.
85 g | Vegan | Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin | Recyclable and sustainable packaging
◦ Cleans effectively. Soft and foamy. It delivers a mild, pleasant experience, thanks the creamy lather produced by this bar shampoo.
◦ Natural, fresh, subtle citrus fragrance. Its delightful aroma, produced by the active ingredients contained in the formula will leave your hair smelling fragrant for hours.
◦ Controls sebum and dandruff with its camellia leaf and St John’s wort content. The perfect duo for keeping greasy hair clean and shiny!
◦ Soft, silky, shiny hair. Clean and care for your hair in just one step, for stronger hair. How can we resist?
◦ A very long-lasting shampoo. One of our solid shampoos is equivalent to no less than 2 bottles of conventional shampoo, with up to 48 uses*
*Up to 2x250ml. This may vary depending on hair length. Based on Spanish average: 3.5 washes per week.
◦ Zero waste and recycled paper. We continue to do all we can for the planet! A plastic-free product with a gorgeous recycled and recyclable wrapper, illustrated exclusively for the occasion!
◦ Suitable for taking on the plane cabin. You will no longer face the nightmare of having your liquids opened when flying. At least not your shampoo! Travel with our Oily Hair Solid Shampoo couldn’t be easier. It is smaller than a box of matches!
Ideal for packing in your suitcase without the fear of leaking liquids.
◦ Natural surfactant. Naturally sourced from coconut oil to clean your hair effectively. It produces abundant lather and has the benefit of not drying out your skin or scalp. It leaves your hair soft, supple, easy to untangle, shiny and full of body.
◦ Green clay. Its benefit lies in making your hair feel strong, shiny and naturally supple. It also regulates sebum production. A top performer!
◦ Betaine. Obtained from sugar beet or sugar cane, it protects your scalp due to its moisturising properties. A shampoo that will not cause itchiness or irritation. It will also make your hair stronger and thicker.
◦ Grapeseed, coconut, rosemary, sunflower and hibiscus oils. This blend of oils has been designed and formulated to treat your hair without making it greasy. The perfect balance! In addition, these amazing oils condition the hair, making it look healthier, and we love their great antioxidant and emollient properties!
◦ Camellia leaf and St John’s wort extract. In addition to their antioxidant benefits, they help to condition, improve and regulate sebum secretion on the scalp. The dream team!
◦ Lime and sage extract. Together, they keep your scalp clean and refreshed. Another plus, is that they combat irritation and dandruff.
Wet your hair and glide the shampoo bar all over your hair. Massage into a super soft, lovely lather. You will be gradually immersed in its lime and sage fragrance. A spectacular combination of sensations! Rinse off with plenty of water and repeat the application if you wish. Leave the bar to dry off in a dry place, ready for its next use.INGREDIENTS: SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, AQUA, MONTMORILLONITE, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, BETAINE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*, HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT*, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA PEEL OIL DISTILLED, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM FLOWER EXTRACT, SMILAX ARISTOLOCHIAEFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE**, LINALOOL** *INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC SOURCE**NATURALLY PRESENT IN THE PARFUM.
Peninsula: € 3.50 (home delivery) € 2.95 (collection point) | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 (home delivery) € 6.95 (collection point) | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
France, Luxembourg, Germany or Belgium: € 7.95 (collection point)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
Shipping samples: free | 6 to 12 business days
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.