Pumice & Ginger Body Scrub Soap
The Pumice & Ginger Body Scrub Soap is especially indicated for body and hand exfoliation and delivers a balance between gentle cleansing and a peeling. Luxuriate in the soft citrus notes that will permeate your skin for hours. The subtle spice notes of cardamom, cloves and ginger will delight your senses for a pleasurable and unique experience.
Vera & the Birds’ body scrub soap is made with natural ingredients and has been made following an artisan method of cold saponification.
100 g | Vegan | Recyclable and sustainable packaging
◦ Effective peeling. The micronized pumice particles deliver a deep, physical peeling effect. As it is soap-based, the exfoliation process becomes a pleasant experience.
◦ Made through a cold saponification process. Unlike industrial saponification processes that heat up the oils to over 200 degrees, this artisan method is more laborious and costly. This way, the vegetable oils are not subject to high temperatures at any time, which means they remain unaltered, thus fully protecting their beneficial properties.
◦ Zero waste. Its solid format means that packaging requirements are drastically reduced, making it a more sustainable option, in line with our imperative to reduce our impact on the environment.
◦ Recyclable and sustainable packaging. The packaging around the soap is made of PLA, a biodegradable polymer made from 100% renewable resources, such as corn, beets, wheat and other starch-rich substances. The outer paper, which features our beautiful illustrations, is 100% recyclable.
◦ Artisan manufacture. Made with loving care through an artisan method, meaning that each bar is unique and therefore each one may have small variations in colour due to the ingredients used.
◦ Practical. Take it with you on flights with no restrictions. Since it is a solid soap, it takes up less room in your luggage, making it perfect for taking on trips.
◦ Pumice. This is a light and porous, low-density volcanic rock, whose elements were fused together as high-viscosity magma cooled down. These properties make pumice an excellent natural exfoliant ingredient.
◦ The delectable citrus aroma mingles with the vibrant spicy notes of cardamom, cloves and ginger to stimulate your senses with every use.
◦ Olive and coconut oil. Olive oil is rich in oleic acid, vitamin E and beta-carotene, and contains high amounts of antioxidants. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, such as lauric and myristic acid, as well as vitamins E and K, both of which are extremely nourishing, helping to maintain your skin soft and silky. These are the vegetable oils that form the basis of the soap and are present at the beginning of the manufacturing process. Following the saponification process, olive and coconut soaps are obtained (sodium olivate and sodium cocoate) together with the natural glycerin produced by the process. Once the oils have been turned into soap, they disappear, transferring their properties to the soap.
◦ Glycerin. Its primary benefit is that of hydrating and softening the skin thanks to its moisturising properties.
For external use only. Apply to wet skin and gently massage over your hands and/or body. Rinse off with plenty of water and dry. ◦ Deep peeling. Do not use every day. Intersperse its use according to requirements. To be used for body peeling. Do not use on the face.
Recommendation: store in a cool, dry place.
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM COCOATE, AQUA, PUMICE, GLYCERIN, PARFUM, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM BARK POWDER, LINALOOL*, D-LIMONENE*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. *NATURALLY PRESENT IN THE PARFUM
Peninsula: € 3.50 (home delivery) € 2.95 (collection point) | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 (home delivery) € 6.95 (collection point) | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
France, Luxembourg, Germany or Belgium: € 7.95 (collection point)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
Shipping samples: free | 6 to 12 business days
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.