Glow Up Serum
Our Glow Up Serum brightens your face by reducing the action of melanin and boosting its natural glow. Thanks to its powerful formula with vitamin C, it produces a potent synergy that guarantees dramatic, visible results. It helps to reduce pigmentation and to prevent the appearance of dark patches caused by the sun. It stimulates collagen synthesis and improves skin elasticity. Wow!
We answer all your questions about this astonishing product in this post!
30 ml | Vegan | Opaque glass bottle with aluminium dispenser | Dermatologically tested on sensitive skins |99.95% Naturally sourced ingredients
◦ It restores the radiance to your face. It has a powerful “glow” effect that restores a healthy radiance, even to very tired skins.
◦ Acts to reduce dark patches. Reduces tyrosinase, an enzyme that produces melanin, the main cause of skin hyperpigmentation.
◦ Evens out tone. By reducing tyrosinase levels it treats uneven skin tones, smoothing out and brightening up your face.
◦ Powerful antioxidant action. It protects the intercellular structures from oxidative stress, neutralising the free radicals that are responsible for photoaging. Thanks to its formula rich in vitamin C, this serum reduces damage to the DNA and proteins caused by oxidative stress, thus preventing apoptosis, or cell death.
◦ Stimulates collagen synthesis. It acts as a cofactor, required for the synthesis of collagen, which means it has a firming and anti-wrinkle effect. A deficit of vitamin C produces deficient and weak collagen, which leads to the appearance of structural problems in the subcutaneous tissues.
◦ 24h hydrating action. It improves the skin’s protective barrier which reduces water loss, leading to a gradual improvement in hydration. Its hydrating effect is at its strongest during the first 3 hours, and guarantees hydration up to 24 hours afterwards.
◦ Rejuvenating action. It stimulates the synthesis of new collagen in the skin (type I and II), which is essential for the formation of healthy skin. Collagen’s function is to bind the cells together, which means our skin’s elasticity and flexibility depends on it. A fall in collagen levels leads to loose skin, and the appearance of wrinkles, as well as dry and flaking skin.
◦ Ascorbyl Glucoside (Stable derivative of vitamin C). This is a powerful, stabilized derivative of vitamin C, synthesised from ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) and glucose. It is more skin-friendly than other forms of vitamin C, making it suitable for sensitive skins, and its encapsulation in glucose makes it highly stable. As it penetrates the skin, it hydrolyses due to an enzyme naturally present in the cell membranes, causing it to release the vitamin C, which metabolises more gradually in the skin than other derivatives, therefore its effects are more longer-lasting. As well as the general benefits of pure vitamin C, it has been shown to make your skin more radiant.
◦ Pure vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is vitamin C in its purest form. It is the most researched type of vitamin C and an large number of trials endorse its efficacy. It is also one of the most effective forms of vitamin C for the depigmentation of dark patches and for evening out tone.
◦ Xeradin. This plant-based active ingredient has an immediate hydrating effect that lasts up to 24 hours. It is derived from clary sage (salvia sclarea), a Mediterranean plant cultivated to improve water retaining capacities in the cosmetics industry.
◦ Betaine. This is a natural amino acid derived from sugar beet. It is obtained from sugar beet molasses through a process of extraction. Thanks to its moisturising capacity, this effective active ingredient has strong hydrating properties. It’s use will leave your face dewy and hydrated for much longer.
◦ Citrus water. This is an aqueous solution from the steam distillate directly obtained from oranges. Its benefit lies in it being considered as a ‘live water’ unlike normal standard water, which has no properties. This ingredient improves the skin’s performance and receptivity, enhancing the effectiveness of the active ingredients in the formula.
Directions for use: Apply 3-4 drops to your clean, dry face. Dab and massage in gently with your fingers. Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds. Store out of the reach of children. For external use only.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA , ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER*, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, BETAINE, CITRUS SINENSIS PEEL OIL EXPRESSED, AVENA SATIVA KERNEL EXTRACT, SALVIA SCLAREA EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM PHYTATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE**, LINALOOL**.
*INGREDIENTE PROCEDENTE DE AGRICULTURA ECOLÓGICA. *INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC SOURCE.
**PRESENTE EN ACEITE ESENCIAL **PRESENT IN THE ESSENTIAL OIL
Precautions: As a general rule, please be reminded that products containing vitamin C should not be used in the same routine as products that contain regenerative or exfoliant active ingredients, such as retinol, acids, such as glycolic, lactic, mandelic acid etc., to avoid any kind of irritation.
We recommend its continuous use until the bottle is empty to take full advantage of the power of pure vitamin C. Once the pure vitamin C has been opened, it may oxidise over time, becoming slightly darker in colour as its antioxidant properties gradually decrease.
Extra tip! Always use an exfoliant once a week, such as our Gentle Scrub, while you are applying a treatment with a vitamin C product in order to avoid a darkening of the pores caused by oxidation of the vitamin C in contact with the air. We recommend taking this advice into account, particularly if you have dilated pores. Remember to store your Glow Up Serum away from direct sunlight.
The Glow Up Serum has a pH value of 5.5, very similar to that of the skin. For this reason, this product itself, will not cause any irritation. If you observe any irritation or redness when using it, this may be caused by:
◦ An allergic reaction of one of its active ingredients.
◦ If you have used any type of cosmetic product with skin rejuvenators: retinol, AHA (glycolic, lactic, etc.), BHA (salicylic) in the same routine.
◦ If the skin’s protective barrier has previously been weakened (due to dehydration, lack of nourishment, etc.).
Peninsula: € 3.50 (home delivery) € 2.95 (collection point) | Free from € 29
Balearic Islands: € 7.50 (home delivery) € 6.95 (collection point) | Free from € 39
Portugal: € 8.50 or € 11.00 (depending on weight)
France, Luxembourg, Germany or Belgium: € 7.95 (collection point)
Rest of Europe: according to destination (home delivery)
Shipping samples: free | 6 to 12 business days
All orders are shipped in our illustrated box, except for print orders.
IMPORTANT: delivery time may be affected in times of high sales volume (Black Friday, Christmas or promotions) or special situations.